The Trent University Durham Library houses a growing collection of books and media resources, designated quiet study rooms, computer workstations, and the IT HelpDesk.
- Reference Help: Whether you're researching a new topic, finding primary resources, or using the Library's online databases for the first time, we can help you save time and get the most out of the Library's resources.
- Circulation Services: Request books from the Bata Library, or through RACER, and pick them up at your Trent University Durham Library.
- Media: Borrow media from the Durham collection, or ask us to request media from the Bata Library for you.
- Course Reserves: Borrow items your Instructor has placed on Reserve for your course.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE LIBRARY
- The TrentU Card: Add money to your TrentU card using cash, credit or debit.
- Bookstore: Pick up books you have purchased online from the bookstore in Peterborough.
- Health and Wellness Collection: Borrow from our collection of books on topics ranging from mental health to procrastination. This collection is provided by Student Accessibility Services and is housed in the Library for your convenience. It is also available to Peterborough students.
- Career Collection: Borrow books on resume writing, interview techniques, career-paths for your major, and more.
TECHNOLOGIES & COMPUTERS
- 9 standard computer workstations
- 1 adaptive computer workstation equipped with JAWS software
- Microform reader/scanner/printer
- Networked colour printer
- WiFi access and electric outlets at each desk