Courses of Interest – Expand Your World
In addition to courses in the above disciplines, you can draw on a wide-range of exciting elective courses to complement your major, including:
- Ancient History and Classics.
- Canadian Studies.
- Computing and Information Systems.
- Cultural Studies.
- Environmental and Resource Science/Studies.
- Gender and Women's Studies.
- Indigenous Studies.
- International Development Studies.
- Modern Languages.
- Women's Studies.
With the wide-range of dynamic courses offered at Trent University in both Durham and Peterborough, you really do have access to virtually any academic program of your choosing. The possibilities are endless at Trent University Durham.
Courses at both campuses are listed on the Academic Timetable.