|Approved by: Senate
||Issued by: Registrar's Office
||Date: March 2003
IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT ALL INSTRUCTORS ADHERE TO THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE MARKS ENTRY SHEETS SO THAT THERE ARE NO DELAYS IN CONVEYING THE INFORMATION TO STUDENTS.
- The Registrar's Office will send out Mid-Year Marks Entry Sheets for all courses to Department Chairs in the last week of November.
- Chairs will provide a Marks Entry Sheet to the co-ordinator of each course for completion.
- The Marks Entry Sheets will list the names of all students registered in each course. The course co-ordinator is asked to enter a numerical grade for each student. The grade should reflect the current level of performance of each student expressed as a percentage (a mark out of 100).
3a. For each course, the course co-ordinator is asked to enter the percentage of total work completed on which the mid-year marks are based.
- Course co-ordinators must return the Marks Entry Sheets to the Chairs in time for submission to the Registrar's Office by 10:00 a.m. on the first Friday after classes resume in January.
- Students will check My Trent! to view mid-term and final marks.
Please note: At least 25% of the mark in each 100, 200 and 300 level full course must be determined before the mid-year review in January. (Senate, March 9, 1993)