Welcome to the Trent University Career Centre
New This Year!!
(Starting the week of Sept. 12, 2016)
- Half-hour Career Talks are now also available as drop-in appointments throughout the 2016/17 academic year.
- Come in to the Career Centre in Champlain College, Room 204, on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and sign up for a drop-in spot.
- Come in to the Otonabee College Office on Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and sign up for a drop-in spot.
Online System for Booking Appointments
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to book your appointment with the Career Centre.
- You can still call 705.748.1011 x6012 during office hours to book appointments.
- Call the main office 905-435-5100 to book a Career Advising appointment.
Life After Trent: Mentoring Program - Now Open
Through the "Life After Trent: Mentoring Program", current students are matched with prominent alumni who want to give you a jump start in building your professional network and establishing your career goals.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Full details available on the Career Centre services page: http://www.trentu.ca/careers/services/mentoring.php