Welcome to the Trent University Career Centre
The CBC Radio Peter Gzowski Internship
Deadline: Friday February 10 at 4:00pm
Do you see yourself in a career in media? Are you in your final year at Trent University? You should apply for the prestigious CBC Radio Peter Gzowski Internship Program, running summer 2017.
Interested? Apply to the Trent Career Centre. Bring your application package to us at Champlain College, Room 204. The CBC is looking for interns who are creative, curious, community-driven, and can imagine themselves in public radio. Trent applications will be short-listed by the Trent University Gzowski Internship Selection Committee. The CBC Radio Hiring Committee, made up of CBC Radio managers across the country, will make the final choices from the short lists.
Internship runs from May 8 to August 25, 2017
Deadline to Apply: February 10, 2017 by 4:00pm
Deliver applications in person to the Career Centre, Champlain College, Room 204
For more information visit, The CBC Radio Peter Gwoski Internship
New This Year!!
Half-hour Career Talks are now also available as drop-in appointments throughout the 2016/17 academic year.
- Phone Wednesday morning or drop by to make a same-day appointment in the Career Centre in Champlain College, Room 204, on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Phone Thursday morning or drop by to make a same-day appointment in the Otonabee College Office on Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Online System for Booking Appointments
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to book your appointment with the Career Centre.
- You can still call 705.748.1011 x6012 during office hours to book appointments.
- Call the main office 905-435-5100 to book a Career Advising appointment.