Welcome to the Trent University Career Centre
New This Year!!
(Starting the week of Sept. 12, 2016)
Half-hour Career Talks are now also available as drop-in appointments throughout the 2016/17 academic year.
- Come in to the Career Centre in Champlain College, Room 204, on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and sign up for a drop-in spot.
- Come in to the Otonabee College Office on Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and sign up for a drop-in spot.
Online System for Booking Appointments
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to book your appointment with the Career Centre.
- You can still call 705.748.1011 x6012 during office hours to book appointments.
- Call the main office 905-435-5100 to book a Career Advising appointment.
Trent Employers: Application for Funding through Trent Work Study Program (TWSP) Now Available
The application for funding through the Trent Work Study Program (TWSP) for the 2016-2017 Academic Year is now available online through the myTrent Portal. You can find the application form under Support > Financial Aid > TWSP Departmental Funding Application for Fall/Winter 2016-2017.
Full information on the application process can be found on the Office of Student Transitions and Careers webpage Trent Work Study Program (TWSP): 2016 – 2017 Program.