Welcome to the Trent University Career Centre
Student and Alumni Job Board
New opportunities are added every day including:
- Summer Jobs
- Careers (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Visit the Student and Alumni Job Board to browse all these opportunities.
New This Year!!
- Half-hour Career Talks are now also available as drop-in appointments throughout the 2016/17 academic year.
- Phone 705-748-1011 ext 6012 Wednesday or
Thursday morning after 9:00 a.m. for a same-day appointment or drop by:
- the Career Centre in Champlain College, Room 204, on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and sign up for a drop-in spot.
- the Otonabee College Office on Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and sign up for a drop-in spot.
Online System for Booking Appointments
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal.
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to book your appointment with the Career Centre.
- You can still call 705.748.1011 x6012 during office hours to book appointments.
- Call the main office 905-435-5100 to book a Career Advising appointment.