The Office of Institutional Planning & Analysis (OIPA) reports directly to the Associate Vice-President, Finance and works in collaboration with all levels of the University.
OIPA’s goal is to provide timely, accurate and relevant data, analysis and reporting to decision-makers throughout the organization. OIPA is customer-focused and committed to assisting Trent in achieving its operational and strategic goals.
Key areas of the business in which OIPA has heavy involvement, among others:
- Admissions Analysis and Forecasting
- Enrolment Analysis and Forecasting
- Student Retention Analysis and Forecasting
- Market Research
- Responsibility Centered Management Modeling
- Data Warehouse Development
- Student Satisfaction Surveys
Please feel free to contact us as follows:
PMP, Institutional Analyst
Phone: 705-748-1011 ext. 7753
Phone: 705-748-1011 ext. 7133