Ontario’s universities have worked together to develop and compile data to create a common data set known as CUDO. CUDO was designed to provide data that has been gathered, on a consistent basis, by each university in Ontario.
CUDO offers key data, in a common format, about Ontario’s universities:
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.