March 2017 Municipal Class Environmental Assessment Information Session
The City of Peterborough is undertaking a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment to:
- explore options to realign Armour Road north of Cunningham Boulevard;
- reconstruct or realign the Nassau Mills Road bridges over the Otonabee River and Trent Severn Water Way to increase capacity;
- develop a stormwater management plan for the study area;
- develop a sanitary sewage servicing plan;
- develop a plan to address emerging congestion along Nassau Mills Road and Water Street with short term and longer term solutions.
As part of the process, the City hosted a Public Information Centre on March 27, 2017. This session was widely advertised, including an ad in the Trent Arthur newspaper.
Display materials and comment forms are available to view on the City of Peterborough's website.