The Sustainability Studies MA program is now accepting applications for 2017 admissions.
Applicants to the M.A. program will be expected to have completed a B.A. or B.Sc. Honours with a minimum average of A- (80%, GPA 3.7). The admission average is based on the last 2 years of full-time study.
Admissions will be based on:
- the availability of appropriate faculty as instructors, supervisors and committee members*
- feasibility of the applicant’s proposed course of study and research project and
- the appropriateness of the applicant’s previous education and training.
Once admitted, students must earn an average of at least B- (70%, GPA 2.7) in each of their courses.
The deadline for applying to the Masters in Sustainability Studies program for the 2017-2018 academic year is February 1st, 2017.
*Prior to submitting an application to the Sustainability Studies program, applicants should be communicating with member(s) of the faculty, whose research area of interest best matches up with their intended research focus.
Similar to other graduate programs at Trent, interested applicants are required to submit:
- their official transcripts
- two letters of reference
- a plan of study**
- a writing sample
- proof of citizenship and
- proof of English language proficiency
Please see howdoiapply for further details.
**Please be as specific as possible in your Plan of Study outlining what your area of research interest is.