Students whose fees are to be paid by a bonafide external agency on receipt of an invoice from Trent University must provide written authorization from the agency.
The letter must be on the agency's letterhead, and include the following information:
- Name and student number of student being sponsored
- Start date/term and end date/term of sponsorship
- List the following Items the agency will cover:
Health and Dental Benefits
- Name, address, and email address of contact person, for billing purposes
- Email address of agency, for billing purposes
Please submit your funding/sponsorship authorization letter at least 1 month before the start of term. For example, August 1st for Fall term, December 1st for Winter term, April 1st for Summer term.
The funding/sponsorship authorization letter can be sent any of the following ways:
- scan and email to email@example.com
- fax to 705-748-1140
- mail to:
1600 West Bank Dr
Peterborough ON K9L 0G2
For information about university fees, please visit www.trentu.ca/studentfinances
When the sponsorship agreement expires, the student is responsible for discussing the renewal of the agreement with their sponsor, if applicable. Any fees not covered by the sponsor organization are the responsibility of the student.