Trent is committed to open and transparent communication about land developments. The developments in the Trent Lands Plan are informed by previous planning documents, including the 1964 Master Plan and the 2006 Endowment Lands Master Plan, and community input.
Presentations, documents and reports from previous community consultation and information sessions are posted on the Trent Lands Plan website.
- Response to Campus Consultation Open Letter, August 2017
- June 2017 Board of Governors Meeting Open Session
- April 2017 Noblegen Presentation
- Indigenous Consultation
- March 2017 Environmental Assessment Information Session I
- December 2016 Community Information Session
- February 2016 Community Information Session
- 2012-2013 Trent Lands Plan Three-phase Consultations
All upcoming consultation sessions will be widely advertised ahead of time. Comments can be shared anytime via the Trent Lands Plan email address.