Romeo Research Portal
The Romeo Research Portal allows researchers to submit certification and research funding applications electronically for committee review and approval.
Researchers can use the Romeo Research Portal to:
- apply for approval from the Research Ethics Board for research projects involving human participants, animals or Biohazardous and radioactive materials
- apply for internal funding
- apply for departmental and institutional approval of external funding applications
- collaborate on applications with your research team and administrators
- receive notifications and reminders regarding the status of your applications and required renewals
- track your applications as they move through the approval process and beyond
- apply for approval from the Animal Care Committee for research projects involving animals
Efin Research Portal
Efin allows researchers to remain up to date on financial information for any associated research account. EFin uses the information entered into the University's financial information system and provides summary information for any time period selected. Detailed information for any revenue or expense category is available by drilling down on the dollar value listed.
You can find eFin through myTrent as follows: MyTrent > Services > Learning & Resources > eFin. Information provided through eFin is updated each night for all transactions posted to research accounts.
If you require login or password information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.