Faculty and Staff
The Office of Research and Innovation offers many services and tools to Faculty and Staff and other members of the research community. Explore these key areas of the research and innovation process:
- Find internal or external funding opportunities for your research.
- Trent University is committed to the highest standards of ethical practice in research. Researchers can find Trent's ethical policies and guides to assist them in achieving the highest standard.
- Find information on the supports and resources that the Research Accounting Team provides for researchers and grant holders.
- Information, forms and resources to help researchers with the development, protection and commercialization of Intellectual Property.
- Trent University is dedicated to making sure that the institution meets and exceeds all established equitable standards.
- Find information on upcoming workshops on funding sources, and an archive of previously hosted ones.
Find all relevant research policies, forms and standard operating procedures.
Information and required documents for the hiring of graduate, undergraduate and post-doctoral students, and visiting scholars.
- What the research portals can do for you and how to operate within them.