Faculty & Staff
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6236
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6001
(705) 748-1011 ext. 7389
Dr. Mark Neufeld
Full Professor, Head of Global Politics Section, Department of Politics, Trent University
Deputy Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Power & Politics
Phone: (705) 748-011 Ext. 7854
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6004
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6044
Full Professor, Director of the Centre for the Critical Study of Global Power and Politics (CSGP)
(705) 748-1011 ext. 7782
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6007
Chair of Political Studies, Assistant Professor
(705) 748-1011 ext. 6006
- Aslan Amani ( POST 2351H & 2352H-Durham: Political Imagination I & II)
- Wendy Hicks (POST 3030H/FA - Green Politics)
- Brandon Tozzo (POST 3360H-FA: Qualitative Research & POST 3170H-WI: US Politics )
- Christy Gombay, B.A. (Toronto), M.A. (Carleton, Ph.D. (Toronto)
- Hon. Andy Mitchell, PC, B.A. (Carleton)
- Canadian Studies: B. Palmer, S. Pasternak, J. Struthers
- School of Environment: S. Bocking
- School of Environment: D. Holdsworth
- International Development Studies: C. Huxley
- Indigenous Studies: M. Dockstator, D. Newhouse
- Sociology: J. Conley, C. Huxley
- Women's Studies: M. Hobbs
- Margaret Doxey (Dept. Sr. Research Associate), B.Sc., Ph.D. (London)
- David Kettler, M.A., Ph.D. (Columbia)
- Vaughan Lyon, Ph.D. (British Columbia)
- David R. Morrison, M.A. (Saskatchewan), D. Phil (Sussex)
- Robert Paehlke, B.A. (Lehigh), M.A. (New School for Social Research), Ph.D. (British Columbia)
- Doug Torgerson, B.A. (California-Berkeley), M.E.S. (York), M.A., Ph.D. (Toronto)
- Joseph Wearing, B.A. (Western), M.A. (Toronto, Oxford), D. Phil. (Oxford)
Administrative/Departmental Office Contact
Phone: 705-748-1011 ext. 1339
Champlain College, Suite C1.1
THIS AD IS FOR a CUPE UNIT 2 position
You must be a registered Student at Trent University in order to apply.
The Department of Political Studies invites applications for CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Student Marker for POST 2280 S61 2020.
The hourly rate of pay is in accordance with CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Academic Assistant may be found in Appendix A Wage Rates on page 41 of the CUPE Unit 2 collective agreement: https://www.trentu.ca/humanresources/sites/trentu.ca.humanresources/file... .
Student Markers (SM) shall be defined as an enrolled Trent University student whose assigned duties may include but are not limited to the following:
· Marking, grading, calculating and recording grades of students’ work;
· Marking preparation based on course materials;
· Marking and grading of lab reports/ assignments, tests, exams and essays;
· Commenting upon students’ work as required.
· Duties related to the position, shall be determined by the person(s) who has (have) principal responsibility for the course.
Applicant should be a Masters student and have experience marking/grading second year tests and essays in Political Studies.
Applicants should send a
· A copy of their latest Academic Summary to:
Deadline for receipt of applications May 14, 2020
All positions are subject to budgetary approval by the Dean’s office.
THIS AD IS FOR RETURNING TRENT STUDENTS ONLY