Dear Faculty, Staff and Students,
On February 18th, 2019 between the hours of 3:00am and 7:00am Information Technology is undertaking a maintenance procedure that will necessitate a partial shutdown of services.
The following services will NOT be available for the duration of the outage:
- All File and Print Services (H: & S: drives)
- Co-located services including - Library, Athletics, Residence, Print-shop, Student Health, Computer Studies, Forensic Science and Math course servers, Communications media servers.
- Access to some Web services
The following services will not be impacted during this maintenance and shall remain operational for the duration of the outage.
- Web Presence
- Voicemail services
- Speech attendant services
- Core Portal services including - Student Card, Card Access
- Wireless and Wired Internet access
- Web Advisor and Colleague Access
- Blackboard services
Services are planned to be restored by 7:00am February 18th.
We thank you for your patience in this matter.
For any questions, please contact our Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or x1010.
Associate Vice President, IT
P.S. Missed a Tech Bulletin? Please go to http://www.trentu.ca/tech-bulletins to review the Tech Bulletin archives.