Whether they’re attracted by a growing list of exciting programs, top rankings, or impressive grad employment rates, future students will flock to Trent University in Peterborough on Friday, November 3, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Fall Open House
While at the Fall Open House event, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Speak with professors and students about their program of interest at the academic and student services fair
- Tour Trent’s campus – tours depart every ten minutes
- Tour the five College residence buildings and learn about Trent’s unique college system
- Find out more about co-ops, career preparedness and experiential learning opportunities
- Explore Trent’s brand new Student Centre
- Experience Trent in virtual reality with a 360-degree sizzle reel
- Tour the Athletics Centre and talk with varsity coaches and athletes
- Visit our science labs to get a feeling of what it is like to be in a first-year lab
- Attend mini-lectures on a variety of academic programs including: medical and veterinary pathways; Law & Arts; Forensics; English; Psychology; Business; and more.
- Get your questions answered through various information sessions on topics from scholarships and bursaries and student life to study abroad and admissions
“We expect to welcome thousands of future students to our Peterborough and Durham GTA campuses for Open House this year. Exploring campus, chatting with future professors and current students, and sitting in on a mini-lecture – these are great ways to get a real sense of what it’s like to be a Trent student,” said Marilyn Burns, associate vice-president, Marketing & Recruitment. “The campus will be abuzz with students exploring unique new program offerings like our medical professional stream, our law and arts dual degree and new co-op opportunities in programs like Conservation Biology. We can’t wait to show future students Trent’s incredible living and learning environment that makes Trent the number one undergraduate university in Ontario.”
By registering and attending Open House, students will also be entered into a draw for a chance to win their first-year tuition. This fall, transportation is also on us for guests attending Open House from out of town, with complimentary bus-to-us service from several cities, including the GTA (stops at Union Station and Scarborough Town Centre), Kingston, Belleville and Ottawa.
While attending Open House, prospective students are also invited to share a photo of their time on campus on social media using the hashtag #DiscoverTrentU for a chance to win Trent swag.