Setup Gmail on Android OS5.0/5.1 Lollipop
- Select Application icon to open a listing of all your Applications.
- From the Applications screen, select ‘Settings’
- In the Settings Screen, scroll down and select ‘Accounts’.
- From Accounts, select ‘Add account
- From Add an Account, select ‘Google’.
- From the Add your account screen, enter your Trent email address and select ‘NEXT >’ at the bottom.
- You will then see the myTrent login screen. Enter your username and password and select ‘login’.
- Your phone should then begin trying to connect.
- You may be presented with the Google services screen. By Default you can ignore this by unchecking the two boxes and selecting ‘NEXT >’.You should be taken back to the Add an account screen.
- You should now be able to back track to your home screen. You may need to go to applications, but moving forward, your email should now load using the Gmail application.
- Professor Emeriti