Trent University Open in Peterborough & Durham GTA
Outlook- Creating Rules
- Click ‘Rules’ from the ‘Home’ Ribbon, then select ‘Manage Rules & Alerts’:
- Click the ‘New Rule…’ button:
- The next window will walk you through creating your rule.
- In Step 1, use pre-configured rules templates from the Stay Organized or Stay Up to Date sections, or create your own rule from scratch using the "Start from a Blank Rule" section,
- In Step 2, click the links in the lower window to customize your rules i.e. define characteristics that will cause specific actions to occur to emails containing your personally defined characteristics.
- When you are done, click Finish and you will see your new rule in the rules list.
- Professor Emeriti
- Email & Collaboration