- Open Mac Mail.
- Click Mail > Add Account…
- Choose Exchange as the account type and Continue.
- Name is essentially how you will appear to other people. Email address is your full Trent email address. Password is the same password you use to login to myTrent. Click Continue
- Usually Mac Mail is pretty good at picking up on the Exchange settings for our Trent accounts but if it doesn’t, refer to the screenshot below for the information to enter. Note that you can ‘name’ your email account ‘Trent’ or whatever you like in the ‘Description’ field. Click Continue.
- Select which items you want to sync on your Mac. By default Mail is selected. Click Done.
- At this point the account is configured. Make sure to give it some time to sync up and download all of your mail/contacts/calendar etc.
- Professor Emeriti
Last updated Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 10:48