Zoom - Download cloud recording
Instructions for downloading Zoom cloud recordings
This guide covers:
- Downloading your Zoom cloud recording
- Uploading your Zoom recording to YuJa
- More information on YuJa
- Log in to your Zoom account by accessing the Zoom Conferencing icon through the myTrent Portal. The icon can be found under Services -> IT Services.
- Select Recordings from the left menu.
- Find the recording you would like to download. Select More to the right of the relevant recording.
- Select Download (x files) to download all files for that recording. If prompted by your browser, save each file to your computer.
Alternatively, you may download an individual file from a recording:
- From the list of recordings, select the topic of the recording you would like to download.
- Hover over the desired file type, and select the download ⤓ icon to download that individual file. If prompted by your browser, save the file to your computer.
- Log in to your YuJa account by accessing the YuJa Video Platfrom icon through the myTrent Portal. The icon can be found under Services -> IT Services.
- Find the downloaded Zoom recording file on your computer, and drag and drop the file into the YuJa browser window.
- More information on uploading a file to YuJa
- Publishing a YuJa video to your Blackboard course
- Sharing a link to your YuJa video
- YuJa user guides
- Media Services
- Teaching & Learning Tools