YuJa - Publish Video to a Course
To publish a video to a course, the video will be embedded into Blackboard content. It is not necessary for the viewer to leave the Blackboard system to view the video.
1. Navigate to the appropriate location within your Blackboard course where you would like the video to appear.
2. In the Build Content menu, select YuJa Media Chooser.
3. The YuJa Media Chooser will open displaying your media collection. Click on the desired video to select it then click Insert Videos. (note: use Ctrl + click to select multiple videos)
4. The video(s) will be added to your content area. You may edit the new content item(s) (name etc.) by clicking the down-arrow and choosing Edit.
5. After making your edits, click Submit to save the item.
- Professor Emeriti
- Media Services
- Teaching & Learning Tools