Technology Guide for Seminar Room with Dual Fixed LCD Displays (MPC-M10)
Applies to rooms: BL411
The technology in this room supports local presentations. In-room equipment includes 2 large LCD displays with AirMedia, Crestron (audio visual ) control panel, networked computer, video camera (with integrated microphone), laptop (HDMI) adapter cable and campus WiFi.
Accessibility: If you require assistance with any of the equipment in the room please contact the Information Technology Service Desk by phoning 705 748-1010 or emailing email@example.com
- Locate the Crestron control panel on the right side of lectern.
Select the desired source for the left display and lectern monitor from the top row of buttons.
Select the desired source for the right display from the bottom row of buttons.
You can send a different source to each display.
The lectern computer desktop can be duplicated or extended across both displays:
- Select "L Display PC Main".
Select "R Display PC Ext".
- To switch between modes, using the keyboard, hold the Windows logo key and then press the P key. A pop up will appear on the right. Simply choose the desired display option (Duplicate or Extend).
Crestron Control Panel
Use the volume knob to adjust the speaker volume of the displays.
The in-room video camera (with integrated microphone) is connected to the lectern PC and may be used for web conferencing using Zoom. It is positioned on top of the right display.
When You Are Finished
- Log off the lectern PC
- Please turn off the room displays by pressing L DISPLAY OFF and R DISPLAY OFF on the control panel.
- Professor Emeriti
- Teaching & Learning Tools