Self Service Password Reset
In an effort to allow you to recover your own password, we require you to provide us with a separate email (other than your Trent email) AND/OR a mobile phone number able to receive SMS text messages. This is stored in your user profile.
In the event your password is lost or forgotten you will be able to initiate the self-serve password reset mechanism using your alternate (non-Trent) email provided or your mobile phone. This is accessible 24/7, 365 days per year.
Please see the instructions below for changing your password and updating your profile:
- Log in into myTRENT
*Alumni select myTrent Experience > myTrent Access
- Click on your profile picture in the top left corner (top right on mobile)
- Select 'Password Settings' from the drop-down menu
- On the Main Menu, click the 'Change Password' button OR 'Update Profile' button
- For Password Changes the following screen will present:
Remember to select CHANGE PASSWORD to save your changes
- To Update your Profile: Verify the information on the Update Profile screen when you see the banner that reads: "Your profile is ready to be updated. Continue when ready"
- To save and submit your changes, click on the 'Update' button on the Update Profile Screen once you have verified your information.
- Logout in the upper right hand corner when you are done.
- Professor Emeriti
- Accounts & Access