Group Manager - Installation & Use
Installing and Accessing Group Manager
- Search for Software Center in the Start Menu
If all is going well to this point, Skip to Step 5.
If you’re experiencing difficulties searching for the Group Manager application using Software Center, you can also find it from the Start menu by navigating to the list of items beginning with "C" .
Search for the Cjwdev folder. Using the arrowhead to the right, expand to view the content of this folder (it is already expanded in the image below). Select "Group Manager". Skip to Step 6
- On the applications tab, Group Manager should appear as one of the available applications. Click on the Group Manager icon to select.
- The Group Manager will install in the background.
- Once the application has installed the button will change to Uninstall. Simply close the Software Center.
- Once open you will see a list of groups that you manage. Click on one and click View Members…
- From this screen you will see a list of members. Click the "Add" button to add a member or click a name and click the "Remove" button to remove a member.
When adding someone to a group, type in all or part their username. When typing part of a username, you may be prompted to select the appropriate user if multiple matches are found.
Click the <Add> button to the right. Their username with their email in brackets will populate in the largest box on the screen.
Click OK to accept, or cancel to bypass this change.
- Computing & Printing