- Install the Group Manager Client using the Software Centre app in Windows 10.
- Using Search (magnifying glass icon on bottom ribbon), start to type the word "Software" and select Software Center
3. Select Group Manager from the icons listed
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation of Group Manager.
- Select the "Next" button to accept the User License Agreement on the following screen.
- At the Select Installation Folder screen, choose the default path (confirm the one presented) by clicking on the Next button
- Select "Install" on the following (Ready to install) screen.
- Choose YES on the User Account Control screen (allowing changes by the app to your device).
- Select Finish on the last "Wizard" screen.
- RESTART your computer to complete the installation.
HOW TO USE GROUP MANAGER:
- Click on the Start (flying window) icon or the magnifying glass at the bottom left of your screen and type GROUP MANAGER. Select it to open. (Illustration 1-left)
- The open application will look like the above illustration (at right) with your name indicated as the Manager and group names listed in the Managed Groups table
- Once the dialog box for the group membership is open you can VIEW, ADD and REMOVE members.
- Accounts & Access
- Computing & Printing