Embed a YuJa Playlist in a Blackboard Course
YuJa has the ability to create "playlists" or a structured series of videos that should be viewed in sequence. This guide will detail the process of embedding a YuJa playlist in a Blackboard course.
1) From the YuJa media manager create a new folder and move all the videos you wish to include in the playlist into the folder. This can be accomplished with dragging and dropping the videos into the folder.
2) Hover your mouse over the folder and click the gear icon to open the folder properties. Click More
3) Click the links option
4) Copy the contents of the embed box (Ctrl-C for Windows and Command-C on Mac)
5) In Blackboard navigate to a content area and create a new item.
6) Select the HTML button and paste (Ctrl-V for Windows and Command-V on Mac) the embed code into the HTML popup box. Click update
7) Click submit to create the item
For support with this process or the YuJa media system in general please contact the IT service desk at email@example.com
- Teaching & Learning Tools