Connecting to WiredTrent
- Navigate to cat.eduroam.org in your browser.
- Click on 'download your eduroam installer'
- Select Trent University in 'Home institution' box
- Choose the appropriate installer to download by selecting the button that corresponds to the operating system running on your device.
- Select WiredTrent and a file will download to your computer. Launch the downloaded file.
- Select Yes on 'No wireless interface found' dialog box
- Click Next
- Click Ok
- Check the Accept box after reviewing the IT policy: Computing Resources Acceptable Use Policy
- Click on the Next button
- Enter your Trent username and password (credentials) and click the Install button.
- Click the Finish button to exit the installation process.
- Computing & Printing
- Network & Internet