Blackboard - Faculty - Tests: How to move questions from a Test to a Pool
Often when completing tests it's useful to include randomized blocks of questions. This guide will outline how to create test pools from existing test questions.
- Log in to the course, select tests, surveys, and pools. Select Pools.
- Click build pool and enter a name for your new test pool.
- Click find questions.
- In the find questions pop-up screen, expand tests, and select the test you want to import the questions from.
- In the results window, select some or all of the questions you wish to import into your pool and click submit.
The test questions are now contained in their own pool and can be used for creating random question sets. For more information related to the creation of question sets (random blocks) see Blackboard - Faculty: Creating Tests using Pools
Support for Blackboard Learn is provided by the IT service desk. Please contact email@example.com via email or phone at 705-748-1010.
- Teaching & Learning Tools