Blackboard - Faculty - Grading: Can't see scroll bars in the grade center on a mac?
Recent versions of Apple macOS (the operating system used on Apple computers) contain code which may prevent horizontal scroll-bars from appearing in certain situations, including the Blackboard Grade Center. This user guide will overview the steps required to re-enable the scroll-bars so you can use the grade center normally on a macOS computer.
- In the top left corner of the screen, select the apple icon. Select System Preferences from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, open System Preferences from the finder or dock menus.
- In system preferences, select the General option.
- Change the scroll-bars setting to Always.
- Close any open web browsers and re-open.
- Teaching & Learning Tools