Blackboard - Faculty - Course Admin: Using Student View
Student view is a function of the Blackboard system that gives the instructor the ability to preview the course as a student would, and complete assignments with a special student account.
Entering Student Preview Mode
- Login to the Blackboard course that you wish to preview
- On the title bar, click the Eye icon to enable student view
First Time Student Preview Setup
- After entering student preview mode, click the settings button
- Select the option to Keep the preview user and all data
Exit Student Preview Mode
- To return to instructor mode, press Exit Preview along the top orange bar.
- Teaching & Learning Tools