Blackboard - Faculty - Course Admin: Move content inside a course
Blackboard offers the ability to easily move content inside a course. This can be useful when re-arranging and creating subfolders inside the Blackboard course.
- Login to your Blackboard course and make sure that edit mode is enabled
- Make sure that the content destination is created - For example, if you wish to move an object into a folder called Videos, the Videos folder must first be created. See Blackboard - Faculty - Content Creation: Creating and Managing Content for more information on creating and managing content.
- Locate the content you wish to move, click the down arrow beside the icon and select Move
- In the destination course drop-down menu, select the new course location - If moving content in the same course leave as default.
- Click the browse button and locate the destination for the object.
- Click submit
- Teaching & Learning Tools