Blackboard - Faculty - Course Admin: Copy a course from year to year
Blackboard offers instructors the ability to copy all the content of a course from one course to another. This is useful when rolling over content from year to year.
Please note - If you wish to copy content from a course other then one you have previously taught, please contact the original instructor (or administrative designate) to arrange to have you added to the course that you wish to copy.
- Login to the Blackboard course that you wish to copy the course FROM
- On the course management menu, expand Packages and Utilities and select Course Copy
- In the select copy type field, change the option from Copy Course Materials into a New Course to Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course
- In the Destination Course ID filed, push the browse button
- In the popup box select the course that you would like to copy TO, and click submit
- Push the select all button and uncheck the box next to Announcements
- Leave the rest of the options at their default state, and click Submit
- Teaching & Learning Tools