Blackboard - Faculty - Course Admin: Accessing Online Evaluation Results
For courses that use the online evaluation model, faculty members can retrieve the course evaluation report from the Blackboard interface after the results have been released.
Note - Evaluation results are released after the grade and chair verification deadline has passed.
- Login to the Blackboard course that you wish to review the evaluation results for.
- If the results have been made available, the view results button will appear in the upper right corner of the main content area. Click the view results button.
- Click the check box next to the appropriate semester and click the view results button.
- After clicking view results, you'll receive a progress message. It is typical that this process takes several minutes to correctly load. Please be patient
- After the report has loaded, click the print report and printable view with comments button to generate a PDF report.
- Teaching & Learning Tools