The Information Systems team will develop new applications or integrate purchased ones by following a well-defined project management approach. Projects will be staffed from IT, with a project manager from within the IS team. These projects will be selected and prioritized by the IT Steering Committee following the IT project prioritization process.
This service includes:
· Project Consulting
· Systems Analysis and Design
· Code Development, Testing and Debugging
· Application System Staging and Testing
· Database Design and Development
· Systems Integration
· End User Training
· Implementation Planning
· Problem Management
· Change Management
· Deploying Software Upgrades and Maintenance
· Vendor Relations
Users can request a new application/project by submitting an IT Project Request.