Blackboard Learn is a web platform for the online delivery of course content at Trent University. Blackboard is a powerful teaching and learning tool that can be used to post and access course content, complete assignments, perform online testing and manage grades. Blackboard encourages student interaction, access to resources and the sharing of ideas through a common, easy to use web interface that's interactive and purpose built for higher education. This page contains information on how to use various Blackboard components for students and faculty members, as well as links to additional documentation and resources.
To access the Blackboard Learning System please login to myTrent and select Academics > Learning > Blackboard.
For additional help, please see the Blackboard Help tab located inside the Blackboard system.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I am unable to upload files to my course or I received a notification that I have exceeded the storage quota for my course.
- How do I add my course syllabus to my course?
- How do I add my TA, co-instructor or a grader to my course?
- Where are my Zoom Sessions in my course?
- How do I copy materials from an old course into my new course?
- How do I embed my YuJa video in my course?
- How do I create Groups in Blackboard?
- How do I hide the total or weighted column in my Grade Centre?
- I need help setting up my course, test or assignment, is there someone that can assist me?
- How do I check to see if my browser supports Blackboard?