Self Service Password Reset
Resetting a lost or forgotten password has never been easier.
In an effort to allow you to recover your own password, we require you to provide us with a separate email (other than your Trent email) AND/OR a mobile phone number able to receive SMS text messages. This is stored in your user profile.
Please provide this information (or verify that you already have done so) NOW while you have access to your account.
In the event your password is lost or forgotten you will be able to initiate the self-serve password reset mechanism using your alternate (non-Trent) email provided or your mobile phone. This is accessible 24/7, 365 days per year.
If you have not provided this information or you are having issues resetting your account following this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To update your profile:
You can Update your profile NOW OR access the form at anytime by:
- Log in into myTRENT
- Click on your profile picture in the top left corner (top right on mobile
- Select 'Password Settings' from the drop-down menu
- On the Main Menu, click the 'Update Profile' button
- Edit and.or add your information as required
- Verify the information on the Update Profile screen when you see the banner that reads: "Your profile is ready to be updated. Continue when ready"
- To continue, click on the 'Update' button on the Update Profile Screen once you have verified your info.
- Logout in the upper right hand corner when you are done.
- Professor Emeriti
- Accounts & Access