IT Announces Encryption Workshops
The security of digital data and devices is a common concern in any organization. Encryption is becoming more and more a part of digital life, but what exactly does it mean and how does it work. More importantly, how do I keep my devices and data safe...
- February 13, 2017: Tech Bulletin: Password Changes
- January 26, 2017: Tech Bulletin: Planned Colleague & MyTrent Outage
- January 4, 2017: Tech Bulletin: Learning System (Blackboard) Planned Maintenance
- December 5, 2016: Tech Bulletin: Blackboard Outage 10:50-11:05 today
- November 30, 2016: Encryption Workshops
- November 21, 2016: Security Alert: Phishing Attempt "Netflix"
- November 14, 2016: Tech Bulletin: Presenting wirelessly from your mobile device
- November 11, 2016: IT Open House
- November 9, 2016: Tech Bulletin - Colleague and myTrent services have been RESOLVED
- November 4, 2016: Tech Bulletin: Student H: and S: drive interruption
- October 5, 2016: Electric City Hacks: First Hackathon Comes to Trent University
- September 9, 2016: Hey Students! Got an Innovative Business Idea? Pitch It!
- May 25, 2016: New Collaborative Workspace Unveiled at Trent's Iconic Bata Library
- May 4, 2016: Celebrating the Heart of Trent University: Staff & Faculty Recognized for Dedication and Service
- October 1, 2015: Preserving freedom by protecting privacy: Former Privacy Commissioner Delivers Presentation at Trent
- May 1, 2015: Over 200 IT Delegates to Descend on Trent May 3-5, 2015
- March 10, 2015: SharePoint at Trent University
- April 10, 2014: Microsoft Office Now Freely Available to all Trent Students
- September 5, 2013: Information Technology Service Catalogue Released
- June 4, 2013: 2013-2015 Strategic Information Technology (IT) Plan Released