Changing your Password
The password for your TrentNet account is the only thing stopping others from reading your e-mail messages and accessing your documents. It is extremely important that you do not share this password with anyone. All Trent students, staff and faculty are provided with their own personal login name and password, free of charge.
- Log in to myTrent via the web at http://www.trentu.ca/mytrent.
- Click on the Account' icon (or your picture if you've enabled a photo) at the top left.
- On the dropdown menu, choose 'Change Password' option
- Choose "Update Profile" and enter your secondary email address and SMS phone number which will allow you to request a new password in future if you lose or forget it.
- In the password boxes provided, enter your old password and your new password where specified.
- Once you see the banner indicating that your password has been accepted, click the 'Logout' button at the upper right.
- Professor Emeriti
- Accounts & Access