Trent Partners with Sun Life to launch 'The Mental Health Coach' for Staff & Faculty
Regular and recurring benefit eligible staff and faculty have access to a Mental Health Coach – a unique service offered free of charge to help you improve your mental health and well-being. Check your email for information from Sun Life or sign in to www.mysunlife.ca.
Do you ever feel like you're not quite yourself but you're not sure how to get back on track? Do you feel overly stressed, lonely or anxious? We know that navigating all the resources available to you can be confusing. Here's where your Mental Health Coach can help! A Coach can help in many situations, such as when you're:
- Finding work/life balance a struggle
- Feeling down and not yourself, but unsure of what to do
- Anxious about life, and what the future holds
There's no commitment and no charge. And it's easy to connect.
- Do a mental health check in. Complete a 10 to 15 minute online mental health assessment. Then, book an appointment with a Mental Health Coach - the online calendar shows you all available times.
- Meet with your Mental Health Coach by phone for a 60 minute session. Your Coach will talk to you about your assessment. They'll match your needs to what you have in your benefits plan and other available resources.
- Start your individual mental health journey. Your Coach will work with you to create a personalized action plan. They'll also provide ongoing support to help you reach your goals.
The Mental Health Coach, powered by CloudMD, is a key addition to your benefits plan. All Coaches are licensed health-care professionals. They can help guide you, with actionable recommendations that work for you.
Posted on May 3, 2022