Thank you for your interest in Trent University. On this page, you will find non-academic (OPSEU and Exempt) positions for both the Peterborough and Durham campus.
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot personally respond to inquiries or requests for general interviews or inquiries about the status of job competitions. If the hiring committee is interested in your application, you will be contacted.
In the case of regular/recurring OPSEU positions, the University will consider internal
OPSEU applicants first, in accordance with the OPSEU Collective Agreement.
* Please note, as of December 8, 2017 there is a NEW fillable PDF Employment Application Form. Please ensure you use the new form below when applying to positions.
For external applicants, a cover letter, resume, and employment application form, must be submitted for each position being applied to. Click here to determine if you are required to submit an employment application form.
NEW: The Employment Application Form is now a fillable PDF. You MUST open the PDF and download/save to your computer prior to filling out the form. You will not be able to save the information on the form using the web browser view. Please ensure you open the file saved on your computer to fill out the form.
** NEW** Employment Application Form
Step-by-Step Instructions on how to download/save PDF's:
1. Ensure you have Adobe installed on your computer. If you require Adobe, a free version can be downloaded at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
2. Click on the PDF Form Icon above.
3. Once the file opens, click on the Download icon shown in the top right menu.
4. Save the document to your computer then close your web browser.
5. Go to where you saved the form on your computer and open the form. Note: If you are using MS Edge, you will need to right click and open with Adobe.
6. Fill out the form and save your information.
7. Email your completed application form, along with your cover letter and resume via the instructions on the job posting.