Leadership and Civic Engagement Living Learning Community
Students who share a passion for leadership and positively contributing to the communities around them will find a natural fit in this community. Trent University has a long history of producing Alumni who are engaged citizens and students in the Leadership & Civic Engagement Community are a part of this rich history.
What to expect while living in this Residence Learning Community
- Discover opportunities to get involved with the Collegiate Leadership Challenge (CLC), the Impact Leadership Program, and Steps to Enhance Peer Support certificate, and so many more
- Participate as a residence community in TrentU Service Days
- Lead residence communities in the promotion of civic engagement through programming opportunities with your Living Learning Community Don, such as hosting the annual non-perishable food items Food Drive, promotion of the Trent Free Market, and volunteer opportunities
- Participate in the variety of Lady Eaton College annual events and traditions, such as the annual Women in Leadership Luncheon (held on International Women’s Day)
“One benefit for students living in the Leadership and Civic Engagement LLC is the ability to connect its values to their studies, no matter the major. Students gain skills in self-advocacy and time management with the volunteering opportunities and these are life skills that can aid them even beyond their time in residence.”
- Amanda, Living Learning Community Don 2020-2021.
College Affiliation: Lady Eaton College https://www.trentu.ca/lec
How to Apply to live in the Leadership & Civic Engagement Living Learning Community
Please refer to our How to Apply page
Residence Life Coordinator: Monica Sok, firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence Life & Education: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram @trentleadershipllc