Environmental Sustainability Living Learning Community
Members of this community share a strong passion for ‘thinking globally and acting locally.’ Through a connection to the School of the Environment and Sustainable Trent, students will learn more about environmental issues that they are passionate about in a forum where they are encouraged to evoke change. The Environmental Sustainability Community takes to heart what it means to bleed Trent green.
What to expect while living in this Residence Learning Community
- Opportunities to connect with Faculty and Staff from the Trent School of the Environment program outside of the classroom
- Course based support workshops in residence from Faculty, Academic Skills and Academic Advising
- Discover opportunities to get involved with the Trent Outdoors Club, Eco-TrentU, Sustainable Trent, Kawartha World Issues Centre (KWIC), Trent Vegetable Gardens and so many more!
- Explore the beautiful green spaces Trent University has to offer with your peers hiking on the Drumlin or through the trails of the Nature Sanctuary
- Connect with Upper-Year Students through your Living Learning Community Don and the Trent School of the Environment affiliated groups.
Learn more about the Gzowski College Certificate which is an excellent resume booster, explore engagement opportunities within the categories of Social Responsibility & Civic Engagement, Career Readiness, Leadership, Cultural Awareness, and Entrepreneurship & Social Innovation. Open to all Gzowski College students, not exclusive to the LLCs.
How to Apply to live in the Environmental Sustainability Living Learning Community
- Please refer to our How to Apply page
Residence Life Coordinator: Andrew Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence Life & Education: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram @trentenviroLLC