Active Living Learning Community
This community is designed for students who share an interest or a passion for being physically active, exploring and adventure. Champlain College is known for their rich spirit of adventure, discovery and global citizenship – making it the ideal home for students with these interests.
What to expect while living in this Residence Learning Community
- Opportunities to meet other student athletes on Trent Varsity sports teams and/or those who share an interest in being physically active and lead a healthy lifestyle
- Discover opportunities to get involved with Trent Varsity, Campus Recreation, Trent Outdoors Club, Trent Active Minds, and so many more.
- Lead residence communities in the promotion of a healthy and active lifestyle by hosting programming opportunities with your Living Learning Community Don, such as a monthly Steps Challenge or Winter Olympics activities
- Participate in the variety of Champlain College traditions
College Affiliation: Champlain College http://trentu.ca/champlain
How to Apply to live in the Active Living Learning Community
- Please refer to our How to Apply page
Residence Life Coordinator: Ethan Mills, email@example.com
Residence Life & Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram @trentactivelivingllc