This is how we row! The popular beer garden that accompanies Homecoming and Head of the Trent is the main fundraiser for the Trent University Rowing Club. The Beer Garden will once again be held in G Parking Lot, behind Lady Eaton College.
Open alcohol is not permitted on Trent University property outside of licensed areas. This includes parking lots, pathways and buildings. Peterborough Police will be on campus throughout Homecoming, including at the Beer Garden and Justin Chiu Stadium, and will be issuing tickets to those with open alcohol.
To ensure everyone's safety and the continued success of this activity, please note:
- Strict 19+ entry requirement - ensure you have government issued ID while in the beer garden.
- $10 cover charge includes your souvenir glass mug as you exit, while supplies last.
- The Alumni Fast Track Line is open from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for alumni with a valid Alumni Card. After 4:00 p.m., Alumni must access the beer garden through the regular line up. Fast Track Line does not waive the $10 cover charge.
- Don't have an Alumni Card? Visit the Alumni Welcome Tent on the podium to be validated and pick up your Alumni ID Wristband. You must have valid ID with you.
- Bags, containers and glass are strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy responsibly. Please drink only in designated areas and be courteous of our neighbours, friends and merchants in downtown Peterborough while celebrating.