Going Beyond Agendas: Tips and Tricks for Time Management
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 - 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 - 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Do you find it challenging to manage your time? Do you want to learn more about how time management and emotions are connected? If so, join staff from Counselling, Student Accessibility Services, and Academic Skills to discuss and try different time management tools and strategies in a three-part workshop series. You are welcome to attend one, two, or all three sessions.
- The first workshop takes place on September 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CCS 307. We will talk about common myths and emotions related to time management and learn about some key mindfulness techniques. We will also work with different tools to map out deadlines for the fall term.
- The second workshop will occur on September 27, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CCS 307. This workshop will focus on procrastination, motivation, and avoidance. We will work with tools to develop daily and weekly time management plans and learn about an effective strategy to prioritize tasks.
- The third workshop takes place on October 4, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CCS 307. We will discuss perfectionism and how to regroup when things don't go according to plan. We will also highlight some key resources for support with time management.
Academic Skills: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accessibility Services: email@example.com
Posted on September 1, 2023