expand search

School of Graduate Studies

A professor and a student looking at each other and smiling

School of Graduate Studies

Graduate Teaching Assistantship

Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTAs) and Research Assistantships (RAs) administered by Trent University will be paid through the university payroll office, on a monthly basis.

Links to available 2018-19 GTAs at Trent are posted each year during the month of July. 

Graduate students who hold an employment position at Trent must complete mandatory training prior to their first day of employment.  LIST OF MANDATORY TRAINING