Fall 2020: Information for Future Students & Applicants
Trent Forward News: 2020/21 Academic Timetable Now Available
Multi-access learning will provide students with a choice for selected courses
Fall 2020 Update
Our Trent Forward plan puts the health and well-being of our communities and the success of our students first. The University has announced a “multi-access” approach for the fall, which means that when and where possible, we will open our on-campus operations, spaces and activities, and are planning on-campus academic and social events and activities for students. At the same time, most courses will be made available through online or remote delivery.
Read the full update for future students, which includes information about fall course registration, residence and our four-phase plan for returning to campus.
We will continue to keep you informed on further updates regarding our plans. For up-to-date information review the full list of FAQs for future students below.
Discover #TrentU from the comfort of your own home
While social distancing keeps us physically apart (for now), it can also bring us closer together, and you closer to Trent. Our online virtual experiences are your guide to all things Trent.
- Take a guided virtual tour our Peterborough and Durham GTA campuses and start to picture yourself here
- Watch interactive sessions with faculty and students and discover the academic advantages of studying at Trent
- Join a live Ask Me Anything session with our Recruitment & Admissions team who will help you prepare for the fall
- Get your game on with the Trent Excalibur and join a weekly live chat
- Register for an upcoming Live Stream to learn more about student life and preparing for September
Get in touch
If you have questions about your application, offer of admission, scholarships, housing, or are just looking to connect, we encourage you to get in touch. Our teams are standing by to help.
- Peterborough Campus: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-739-8885.
- Durham GTA Campus: Email email@example.com or 1-888-655-5559.
We know you have questions about your future as you plan to attend university. We want to help. See below for a full set of frequently asked questions (FAQs) for Applicants and Future Students related to your application and your #TrentUBound journey at this time.
Be sure to check back to this page often (and be sure to refresh your browser) as we continuously update our FAQ as more information becomes available.
- Course Selection & Registration
- Course Delivery
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Support
- Residence & Housing
- Varsity & Athletics
- Graduate Students
- Student Experience/Student Life
- Campus Facilities & Buildings