Racial & Social Justice
- Explore unique perspectives of racial and social justice through literature and develop a deeper understanding of minority groups and diversity in cultural expression
- Participate in seminar and workshop classes that provide opportunities for discussion, critical thinking, and interaction with leading scholars
Human Rights Specialist
Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, develop policy and implement or administer programs in areas such as consumer affairs, employment, home economics, immigration, law enforcement, corrections, human rights, housing, labour, family services, foreign aid and international development. They are employed by government departments and agencies, industry, hospitals, educational institutions, consulting establishments, professional associations, research institutes, non-government organizations and international organizations or they may be self-employed.
- Race Relations Officer
- Social Policy Analyst
- Human Rights Officer
- Literature & Social Justice
- Race Ethnicity and Literature
- Literature & Environment
- Literature & Globalization
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch