Quebec & Franco-Canadian Studies
Learn more than just the grammatical and linguistic elements of the French language, examining the challenges and triumphs that have shaped the language culturally, socially, and politically around the globe.
- Take your studies even further by spending a year abroad in Quebec.
- Embrace French-based events, including presentations by guest speakers, public readings, and student-run mini-conferences.
- Cultural Affairs Coordinator
- Foreign Services Officer
- Immigration Officer
- Marketing Consultant
- Public Administrator
- Public Servant
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch