School of Business
Human Resource Management
Specialize your Business degree while also satisfying course requirements for the Certified Human Resources Professional Designation™.
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Network with industry experts and organizations through the Prosperity Business Tradeshow and Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Human Resource Manager
- Equity Analyst
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch