School of Business
Ethics & Sustainability
Gain a deep understanding of the organization of business and the pivotal responsibilities corporations of all sizes have to consumers, employees, the economy, and the environment
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A. benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of Trent’s community of business leaders and mentors
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience through an internship with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Equity Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Business Ethics Consultant
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch